[3830] ARRLDX CW F6BEE SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 19 16:31:11 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2499   210  Total Score = 1,574,370

160 and 80 not as good as last year. 15m even worse on saturday than on sunday.
Very few real run.  A pity the W6/W7 worked the previous week end on 160m
couldn't make it this time.
All this didn't motivate me to stay awake in front of the radio and I think it
was also the case for many US/VE ops. I even took some (too long) time to work
VP6DX on 30/RTTY on our sunday morning.
I had to cool down and clean the F1 key of my keyboard several times during the
contest !
I hope we reached the very bottom of the cycle this past week end.

Thank you all for calling.

73 de Jacques, F6BEE