[3830] ARRLDX CW WE3C M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 20 09:25:24 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): W3FV, NN3Q, KF3B, WB3FIZ, WE3C
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PA

   40: 1094   111
   20: 1622   116
   15:  249    87
   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total: 3872   475  Total Score = 5,510,475

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was the final event for our first season of multi CW operation.  Overall,
we are very pleased with our results and the station performance.

We have identified a few things that we need to improve before next year.  We
continue to struggle with the many callers that go unanswered.  It is amazing
how many stations that are calling at times and the depth of the pileups.  We
will work hard to improve this area.  We can't thank enough all of the stations
calling that make the log and unfortunately those that do not make it too.  We
wonder if there are even more calling we do not "hear".

Congratulations and thank you to all of the great competition, we love it,
makes us want to do better and the contest a whole lot of fun.  We would post
to the live scoreboard if the other M2's participate.  It would add another
element of fun.

Thanks to our team, it was a huge effort by everyone in this one, it made for a
great time.

73,
The WE3C Team