[3830] NAQP RTTY K0RFD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 01:18:23 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0RFD
Operator(s): K0RFD
Station: K0RFD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  442   133  Total Score = 58,786

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rocky Mountain RTTY Team 1

Comments:

Had nasty QRM come up here between 1:30 and 3:30, took out prime time on 20.  My
rate between 2:00 and 3:00 was only 26 Qs.  I should have taken a break then
instead of beating my head against the wall.  Apologies to anyone I stepped on
because I thought the frequency was clear, anyone who came back to my CQ and I
didn't answer, anybody who had to give me fills, or anyone who generally
thought I was deaf.  I was.  It stopped as quick as it started and I had some
great runs on 40.

It was fun as always.  I love NAQP RTTY.  Just wish I had those early afternoon
hours back again.