[3830] NAQP RTTY KD4HXT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 02:20:49 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KD4HXT
Operator(s): KD4HXT
Station: KD4HXT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California-SJV

   80:    39    17
   40:    67    28
   20:   126    35
   15:     2     1
   10: tried
--------------------
Total:   234    81  Total Score = 18,954

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Since this event does not have QRP, I cranked the power to 50 watts.  What fun
for a low loop.  Had runs on 3 bands.  This low power event keeps the amps off
the air and the bands are cleaner to listen too. Never heard much on 15 or 10
but I did make a point to listen.  Best score ever in this event for me.
Thanks to the folks with good ears to pull me out of the QRM.