[3830] NAQP RTTY N6ERD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 02:42:55 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N6ERD
Operator(s): N6ERD
Station: N6ERD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: San Diego, CA

   80:  23     15
   40:  54     31
   20:   6      4
   15:   1      1
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  85     52  Total Score = 4,420

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Today was my wife's birthday so I was on call all day until 5pm when we finally
got back home and she was ready to take a nap.  I hopped on just in time to get
4 Qs on 20M before it died and I moved to 40M.  Mostly S&P as I was playing
catchup looking for mults since I'd missed all of the upper bands.  Only ran
the bands with one person - should have grabbed AI6O but he was doing ok
running and never got back to him.  A lot of work for a few Qs but given my
station (FT-857D into a 6M vertical and tuner for ALL bands 10-80 but does best
obviously on the higher bands) I guess it was ok for a first attempt at an RTTY
contest.