[3830] CQ160 SSB VE4EAR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 13:14:04 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 63  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 0  Total Score = 9,024

Put up a coaxial Inverted L last weekend to to put some time in and give out the
VE4 multiplier. The antenna is only 25 up at the highest point so not a big
signal. No DX but did manage to work FL, CA, BC for my best DX on 160. Heard
VP6DX but with 100 W and a wet (albeit frozen) noodle, not a chance of him
hearing me :(

My highlight, finally working ND on any band, that should complete my WAS.
Still need ND on all other bands for WAS (hint hint) In this one contest picked
up 25 new states on this band.

Thanks for the patience and the good ears out there. I could definitely hear
better than speak in this one!

73

Ed