[3830] CQ160 SSB NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 24 21:51:13 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 493  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 10  Total Score = 71,176

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had done well last year in this contest, so I decided to focus on it again in
2007 and it was worth the effort.

As always, if you had an SSB contact with me, i was all on tape, as my voice
files with Writelog performed very well.  If you noticed any troubles, it
wasn't the fault of Writelog, but rather of the operator, who couldn't remember
some of his shortcuts.

My highlights included having a CQ answered by CN3A, working S5, EI and more.

I also spent a few minutes late Saturday night figuring out how to put my
totals on getscores.org.  That is very cool.  It definitely motivated me to
stay in the chair all night and churn out some more Q's.  I hope more people
join up.

I will have a story up on my web site Monday morning about the early results,
so please stop by and/or send your photos and stories to ns3t (at) arrl (dot)
net

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news