[3830] CQ160 SSB OH4AB(@OH4KZM) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 25 09:53:18 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OH4AB
Operator(s): OH4KBC OH4KZM
Station: OH4KZM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: kp32ng
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 501  State/Prov = 4  Countries = 54  Total Score = 155,150

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Hello all!

First night was nightmare only 84 qso, but thanks to Hannu OH1XX who said to
as, on band that our signal was weird :) Then Jussi OH4KBC make chances on
Yeasus menu and next night was nice working,Jussi get 4qso NA pileup :)Thats
big think in here on north HI! But we have nice time working the contest with
Jussi,and saturday afternoon fishing trip on ice , was good chance to get off
on radio ;)Thanks to all who worked as and sorry to those who we could heard:(

Cu next contest 73 dx!!

Jouni OH4KZM/OH4JT
Jussi OH4KBC