[3830] ARRLDX CW K6JEB SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 26 02:52:11 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:08

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   25     8
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  108    49  Total Score = 15,729

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First contest from the new QTH.  In fact, first operating of any kind from
there!   My antenna was a quickly re-assembled Butternut HF9V that just
happened to fit perfectly into a chain link fence post.  I did solder a #12
piece of wire from the ground radial plate I had made to the pole and deer
fence.  Since we're still unpacking boxes, my operating time was precious but
sporadic.

I was very pleasantly surprised with how much better I get out from here.  We
even lost elevation in the move!  But from here I can hear and work more
stations . . . and I 'ain't even started to get serious'!