[3830] NCQP VE3CRU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 27 13:36:13 EST 2008

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Whitby Ontario

   80:   31     11
   40:   13      0
--------------------
Total:   44     11  Mults = 34  Total Score = 5,416

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Was only home for the last 5 hours of this contest.  The mobiles kept me busy,
and there was lots of counties activated by those at home as well.  I managed
to get both Dare and Cherokee counties for the bonus of 150 points, but did not
hear the two bonus stations worth 50 points each.

Many thanks to the Forsyth ARC for sponsoring the contest, and to all who
participated in it including those giving me points.

73,  Bill   VE3CRU     Chase me as VE3CRU/R in the Ontario QSO Party in April.