[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 29 16:33:28 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 29

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  12      6
   80:  24      7
   40:  30     13
   20:   1      1
Total:  67     27  Total Score = 1,809

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good participation tonight, skip starting to weaken to the east coast on 80m.
SO2R went well, and absolutely NO interstation interference.  The work that
K9YC did here on Wed. solved many problems relating to AC power distribution
and grounding issues.  Thanks, Jim

Had my personal best in QSOs, really felt in the grove for 30 solid minutes,
instead of occasional good bursts in most weeks' events.  Of course when the
Ladder Competition starts next week, I'll be back to my usual 40-50 QSOs!

NS ladder will start next Thursday, March 7 UTC,  Watch for announcement from
N6ZFO.

CU in the pileups in the ARRL SSB this weekend.