[3830] RTTY Roundup LZ9R(@LZ3YY) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 16:28:02 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY+PACKET
Station: LZ3YY

Class: M/S LP
QTH: nr.Aitos

Total:  650  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 51  Total Score = 52,000

TS850SAT + A3s + 1/2 slopers

We had big snow storms these days prior to contest.It is impossible to go
to my contest place as there is about 1 meter of snow everywhere :).
This week(end) I was on call and because of snow,wind and cold there were
many power outages ( many calls and slepless operator ) so my ears look like
cell phones :))).
Decide to stop before the end because I'm very tired , sleepy and lazy.
Next year will be better...

Congrats to UT3HWW , they have 150 more QSO's three hours to the finnish line.

CU in WW 160 CW or BARTG ( depends on the weather )
73 Nasko

p.s. Was NEVER spotted during entire contest - it is a shame !