[3830] RTTY Roundup KF0UR(@W0RAA) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:29:05 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KF0UR
Operator(s): W0RAA - KF0UR
Station: W0RAA

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:52

Total:  774  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 16  Total Score = 54,954

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, we operated as KF0UR from W0RAA.  Thanks for all the contacts and patience
that everybody showed.  As usual, 10 meters was non-existent, 15 was nothing to
brag about, but 20, 40 & 80 were OK.  We can hardly wait until 10 meters opens
like the "good old days" that many of us remember.

This is a fun contest and I/we look forward to it every year.  The Good Lord
willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be back in 2009.

Thanks again, everybody.

Dick-W0RAA
Shel-KF0UR