[3830] RTTY Roundup K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:31:20 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado

Total:  653  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 18  Total Score = 45,640

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wasnt a full effort for family reasons and snow. Had lots of rain and snow
static from the storm moving thus western Colorado.
 Did more running than S&P high in the band. Worst moment was on 80mtrs sunday
morning and some what sleepy. Got a call from VE9DX and I CQ'ed in his face by
pushing the wrong key. Plus we had a power outage about that time also. Just
getting ready to hook the generator up when the power came back on. Thank
goodness for the battery back up on the computer.
 Worked K0FX Don hope you got my call correct Hi, K0EU, WA0RSX,AB0LR. Plus
worked WA3COS, K0SDW, Heard W0ETT on 20mtrs and KO7Xon 15mtrs and WT9Q Bob on
80mtrs but he moved too fast for me..Hi... No stations heard except WA0RSX on
10mtrs. Didnt hear K0RFD in this one. I guess I should have called to see if he
was going to be on. If so I would have run HP. Oh well it was fun.
 One radio only on RTTY. Thanks much to WA0RSX for his help prior to the
contest. PTL God Bless to all. Bill