[3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 04:59:29 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma

Total:  636  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 35  Total Score = 58,512

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!   I saw a lot of new calls, that is great.  I also saw a lot less
problems with off frequency calling, and bad exchanges.  The new operators are
getting much better at proper setup and operation.
Where were DC and MT???

Equipment used:  IC-756 PRO 2, Ameritron AL-80 at 500 watts, dipoles and an A3S
at 35 feet.  Software was Writelog version 10.65b, which ran perfectly!

Thanks to the sponsors and all the people that worked me!

Gordon - N1MGO (also known as Bambi when in VT)