[3830] RTTY Roundup VE7CF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 15:00:51 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE7CF
Operator(s): VE7CF
Station: VE7CF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  533  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 17  Total Score = 36,244

One of my favorite contests. But again plagued by lack of Eu signals here on the
west coast.  Making operation on the lower bands, 40 and 80, very difficult was
the QRN from my next door neighbour's lo-voltage halogen lighting system - a
S9+ qrn that made hearing weak signals a real challenge. But 15 meters was open
for a while partially making up for the lower bands. Can't wait for the upswing
in the solar cycle!