[3830] RTTY Roundup N7ON Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 19:25:46 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7ON
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7ON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  244  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 7  Total Score = 14,152

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  Elecraft K2/100
Antennas:  80m inverted-L, 20m vertical dipole, 40m hidden loop.

Solely a pass-out-Nevada contest.  I believe K7XC was active, and perhaps
others as well.

Heavy rain and snow over the weekend, as well as high winds, limited what
antennas I could put up.  An all-band effort wasn't possible this year.

It's usually easy to go outside and erect my CC&R'd antennas.  This contest
marked the first time I've kept a National Weather Service radar image
on-screen to judge the best times for antenna work.

As always, it was nice working so many familiar callsigns.

73,

John