[3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 20:59:32 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total: 1130  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 35  Total Score = 105,090

Another great roundup. I knew it would be tough when I saw the prop numbers
before the test. Europe just didn't stay around long here in West Texas. When
TA1DX called me I about fell outa the chair. What a nice surprise. I tried 10 a
few times but no takers.

I started slow, well below my plan, which was discouraging, but it turned out
ok. I've been in about the same area score wise the last three years, so its
time to make something happen.

I really appreciate all the Q's and RTTY ops. It seemed like I worked a lot a
new stations...that's a good thing.