[3830] RTTY Roundup KD4HXT/6 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 7 21:57:59 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KD4HXT/6
Operator(s): KD4HXT
Station: KD4HXT/6

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California-SJV

   10: Tryed
------------
Total:   249  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 9  Total Score = 13,695

First RTTY RU in a long time. Lots of fun, even with 25 watts and my loop. Had
limited time with movie night Saturday night, a hot water heater the failed on
Sunday AM, and work on Sunday.  Able to run a bit, and that's always great.
The antenna work I did over the holidays got me on 80 meters for the first
time. Never heard EU, and only seemed to hear a handful of JA's. This event
always seems to have a casual feel with great operators.  Thanks for pulling me
out.