[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 8 11:16:24 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

Total:  984  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 36  Total Score = 88,560

Murphy struck, had a failure in one of my power supplies, so
   lost 2 hours  reconfiguring  the station. 90 MPH winds the
  night before caused my RV shelter to become airborne and
  severely bend my 2 el beam. Noted many more "5NN" reports this
  time out, as well as much more activity, 40 CW band was wall
   to wall RTTY!  Wound up with about 20 hours total time on.
   EU DX was non existent the first day, and only very marginal
   on Sunday morning from this QTH, so not many mults. were
  worked.  Missed MT (an adjoining state!) and DC, missed several
   of the rarer  VE Provinces too. Still, very happy to do so
  well at the solar minimum, wait until next year!