[3830] RTTY Roundup N8YYS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 8 12:52:56 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N8YYS
Operator(s): N8YYS
Station: N8YYS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

Total:  294  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 37  Total Score = 24,696

This was the first contest in several years that I have been able to sit down
and really give some decent time to.  It really was nice to see a lot of the
old calls on the screen, plus lots of new ones.  The bands surely were crowded,
and I guess there will never be enough room in the "alloted" sub-band for all
stations to crowd into, and there really should be no reason we should have to.
 All modes spread out during a contest with small regard for the sub-bands, they
just go at it:-)