[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3T(HI3TEJ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 8 20:32:15 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Total: 1459  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 61  Total Score = 172,162

Club: PUP Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys:
Thanks eveyones been logged this time, I did enjoy the nice pile up all over.
Amazing propa on 20 and 15 and this year even I did not break my 40 meter qso's
from last year NICE but Very NICE behavior from everyones... Great contest in
years free of deliberating qrmer's.
Still a lot of problem at the tower due to the last hurricane but I can'
complaint as much as I did really enjoy it.
My greatest thanks to all the ham from JA land on my log, Missed or I did not
heard anyones from DC, MT and from VE missed LB,NU,NWT,YT and a lot of easy
ones.
Only runing with a FT2000 AND 2 PCS WITH MTTY AND  MIXW RUNNING SIMULTANEOSLY
and oh course my Steppir and 2 L for 40 but a very low height and a 1/4 wave
vertical on 80.

God bless you guys and hope to CU in the other big show on Feb. is a pity that
Hamcation is at the same weekend.

If anyones can give me a hand on SO2R for RTTY please will be in eternal
thanks

Ted
HI3TEJ
73'S