[3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 01:31:04 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  206   104  Total Score = 21,424

Club:

Team: Parker County Possee

Comments:

I simply had to many things come up at the last minute to give more than the 4.5
hours to the thing. I got 1 solid hour at the start of the contest, then pulled
away for 2 hours, operated another 30 minutes and had to run away for another 3
hours and finally got back in to work about 3 hours solid on 40/80/160 at the
very end. It seemed I had better rates S&P than calling CQ, especially on 80m
and 160m?

But overall as usual I had a great time and worked a lot of familiar calls and
friends. Thanks for the Q's and digging this little station out of the QRN.

73
N5OE