[3830] RTTY Roundup CT9M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 09:20:46 EST 2008

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: CT9M
Operator(s): CT3BD CT3DL CT3DZ CT3EE CT3EN CT3IA CT3KU CT3KY
Station: CT9M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Madeira Island

Total: 1691  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 73  Total Score = 218,139

Club: MADEIRA CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

Nice contest om our side. Propagation was quite open to USA.
 To Europe was not so good, but workable in nice
 conditions. Many difficulties towards Asia, speccialy
 Japan. Very few Japonese stations worked.
 The Setup was the following:
 Radio - 1x Icom 156ProII
 Antennas: Monobanders for 10,15,20 and 40m
 80m a single wire Dipol, turned North.
 In 40m we had problems with the rotator, did not wnat to work,
 so we used the 2 elements Force12 turned to US
 everytime.
 Thanks all the stations who had the pacience to work us, and also
 all the stations who spotted us on the Cluster Network.
 Cu on the CQWWCW 160.
 Luis - CT3EE
 CT3 Madeira Contest Team Member