[3830] NAQP CW N1IW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 11:10:47 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N1IW
Operator(s): N1IW
Station: N1IW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

Total:  457   149  Total Score = 68,093

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun way to spend a Winter Saturday afternoon/evening in New England. Finally got
the kinks out of computer controlling the SO2R set up here (2xFT-2000) so now
need to focus on getting the feel of it. 80M was the money band here... The
OCFD played really well stateside and even had a few Europeans reply to my CQ.
And what's up with N4YDU sending "name" as the name? Anyway, enjoyed again
watching my progress in the single-op pack of the live scores site. See you all
in ARRL!