[3830] NAQP CW WB8JUI Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 14:55:06 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio

   10:   13     4
-------------------
Total:  250   111  Total Score = 27,750

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was a pretty busy weekend for me.  I got my first deer of the year this
week (unfortunately, with my car), so I had some vehicle suspension and
temporary body repairs to tend to Saturday morning.  Then we had dinner plans
Saturday evening with a good friend who was in town from Germany.  As I only
had a few hours to operate, I decided to give QRP another try this time
around.

Band conditions were generally pretty good.  Even 10 meters showed signs of
life!

I'll be missing the NAQP SSB next weekend due to a business trip.  Sure would
be nice if companies and bosses consulted the WA7BNM Contest Calendar before
making commitments...

I was very saddened to hear about K8NZ's daughter Shannon.  My deepest sympathy
goes out to Ron and his family.

73 - Rick WB8JUI