[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 15:13:20 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  905   214  Total Score = 193,670

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

I missed the best 2.5 hours in the middle of the day to see my daughter's first
basketball game - sometimes it ain't easy balancing family and contesting!  A
nice opening on 10m mainly to the southeast put a few mults in the pot.  Great
to hear the band alive.

Still dealing with some recent wind damage to my top 40m antenna.  It works,
but repairs will have to wait until Spring.

Looks like I'll miss the upcoming SSB test for the first time in years.  My
wife's great uncle is turning 105 and the family is throwing him a big party.
No, that's not a typo, 105 years old.  He still remembers when the primary mode
of transportation was horse and buggy!  The man has witnessed an incredible
change in our society over his lifetime.

Thanks to all for another fun NAQP weekend!

73 de Mitch, K7RL