[3830] NAQP CW WQ5L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 13 16:17:05 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

   10:   13     4
-------------------
Total:  723   195  Total Score = 140,985

Club:

Team:

Comments:

100W / R7 vert / 80&160 inv-Ls

Nice to see a little life on the high bands. The one 10m opening I caught was
to the west coast about 90 minutes in... long enough to find CA OR WA BC then
it was lights-out again pretty quickly.

80 was the best run band for me. 40 pulled its usual stunt of going long around
sunset then the short skip coming back later when there's hardly anyone there.
And the signals on 160 were good but noise was a problem as usual. I have to
get an RX ant one of these days. W6YI was my only 6-band sweep.  73,

-- Ray WQ5L