[3830] NAQP CW K7SV(@NR4M) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 14 18:43:13 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  828   237  Total Score = 196,236

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Full Timers

Comments:

Maybe I'll get some sort of strategy down in this contest. I thought playing
with the big antennas at NR4M might make a difference and I think it did on the
low bands. Had a lot of fun regardless. I had all but written ten off except for
a couple of local multipliers. Kept checking back though, and was really pleased
to hear the west coast rolling in. W4OC moved me to 10 where he was apparently
copying me ok very late in the contest. I just caught his call and report on a
ping! Had a great time thanks to all of you!