[3830] NAQP SSB WX3B Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 01:11:29 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  461   103  Total Score = 47,483

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Part Timers Team #1

Comments:

Got to put a few hours into this one.  Started off in late afternoon on 20m.

For those of you calling on 20m and wondering why I couldn't hear you, the S9
noise floor of QRN stopped me from working any weak signals!  I am optimistic
that this problem will be solved in the near future.

The low bands supported good propagation however I had terrible noise on
40/80/160.

Still had a good time, and I enjoyed listening to WK4Y Roy run W4MYA's station
on 75 meters.  They had a bottomless pit of callers and I was envious!

Hope everyone had a good time.

73,

Jim  WX3B