[3830] UKDX RTTY N1MGO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 07:20:36 EST 2008

                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    4          1
   40:   54         11
   20:  125         36
------------------------
Total:  183  318    48  Total Score = 15,264

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Worked for 9 hours, thats only 20 contacts per hour. That is one of my worst
rates ever!!  I have done much better rates on low power with less antenna!
This may be a hint that we need MORE SUNSPOTS and BETTER PROPAGATION!!

Other than that it went fine, I had lots of fun and worked some interesting
stations, including some new ones to rtty.

Thanks to all for the qso's and the fun.

Gordon - N1MGO  exhausted from the high rate :)