[3830] NAQP SSB K5TR(K5OT) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 12:30:15 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   10:   10     5
-------------------
Total: 1207   167  Total Score = 200,066

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Etouffees

Comments:

Most of my (admittedly limited) SO2R experience is on CW ... and I found it
really challenging to get my head in the full two-radio mode for this one.  I
didn't move folks nearly as aggressively as in last weekend's CW test, and know
I missed some easy stuff.  But the early rates on 20M (and then 40M) seemed just
too good to leave!  Oh yeah, I stayed in the seat for the first 8 hours (less
two quick pit stops) which is a personal record that I'm not tracking.

Thanks again to George K5TR for generously allowing me operate two back-to-back
contests from his super Texas Hill Country station.  Good stuff.

Larry K5OT