[3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 14:48:38 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

   15:   10     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  128    67  Total Score = 8,576

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Part Timers Team #3

Comments:

Sheesh, that seemed like a lot of effort for not many Q's.  During the time I
was on the air, I worked the bands until things got slow and then I switched
over to VHF and worked the Jan ARRL contest for a little while.

The usual family stuff got in the way along with kids puking, the XYL's
birthday, a pre-contest antenna party and work, so I was just happy to turn the
rig on and hit the transmit key.

Congrats to the big guns as always.  Your stories and photos are welcome over
at my radio-sport.net contest web site on this and other tests.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news