[3830] NAQP SSB KT0DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 20 17:24:21 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

  160:    0     0
   15:   11     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  506    91  Total Score = 46,046

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Snow Flakes #2

Comments:

Having not done a SSB contest in a long time I thought NAQP would be a good one
to break back in.  Had some good runs on 20 meters and found all the operators
who called me to be very friendly even if they were not in the contest.  I will
be back to operate in the next one.

This would have been a great contest if the bands would have been a bit better
shape, and the FCC would do something about KZ8O (ex ND8V) who I found going up
and down the band around 14.275 running off anyone trying to operate near "his"
frequency.  I felt sorry for the N7 station that was on 14.278 into a good run
only to have KZ8O start calling him a "scumbag" for about 5 minutes until the
N7 station had to move.