[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at bquark.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 21 15:02:15 EST 2008

 		 ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES - JANUARY 19-21, 2008

 	GRID SQUARE:  EN61    CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL

 			Single operator multiband

 	          VALID PTS PER   QSO      GRID SQUARE
 	          QSOs    QSO    POINTS    MULTIPLIERS
 	 50 MHz    38      1       38           15
 	144 MHz    63      1       63           16
 	222 MHz    19      2       38            9
 	432 MHz    31      2       62           11

 	TOTAL     151             201           51    10251

ARRL Active Affiliated Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Interesting condx, perhaps due to the cold weather.  Normal tropo openings
are usually many minutes, but in this contest a station on tropo path
would be 579 one minute and gone the next.  Fewer grids for more effort
than usual, but fun nonetheless.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date:  Jan. 21, 2008    Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S