[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 25 00:14:25 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 25

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  18      7
   80:  38     17
Total:  56     24  Total Score = 1,344

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow - my highest QSO total yet in an NS.  At 0245 with 30 Q's I was on track for
the 60 mark but a ringing phone threw me off and it took a bit to get
reoriented.  No surprise that being able to use an amp tonight helped.

N2NL's 80m & 160m signals never cease to amaze me out here.  Salt Water
Rocks!!!

Tnx to all who showed up in the LQP and for all the NS QSOs tonight.  I know
all the rain soaked ground here helped my 80m & 160m signal too.

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust