[3830] CQ160 CW VE6EX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 26 12:01:58 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary AB

Total:  QSOs = 290  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 4  Total Score = 71,500

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Well that was generally good condx off and on as is usual for 160. Just a
part-timer mixed with family comittments. When the condx were hot contacts were
made with the all important tuner had me at 10w out HI. (When I forget to
tune....)
   Tnx for the calls and contest fun. I had the usual s9+ noise as normal doing
160 from the city lot.
   VE6EX was:
   TS 940s into shunt fed tower/radials. Killer VE6EX HB tuner (lotsa tuning in
a 160 contest HI). TRLOG, the best; all DOS in a 160mhz pentium 1 stand alone.
Lotsa hand cw.
   Tnx es 73s to all
   Dan VE6EX..