[3830] CQ160 CW N7ZG(@N7WA) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:02:56 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7WA, N7ZG
Station: N7WA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WWA

Total:  QSOs = 602  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 104,090

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Nice conditions this year.   We did about 150 more Q's this year and almost
doubled the country total as well.  Last years score was around 64,000 points.
Dink says that this years score will be tough to beat in future years.

Dink extended his eastward pointing beverage by a few hundred feet this year
and it worked FB.  DX worked included CN2R, CU2A, CU8A, CE1/K7CA.   We heard
S51TA, HA8DX and other EU's but they could not hear us.   Working EU is tough
even under the best of circumstances from the PAC NW.

I had to teach Sunday school so I left Dink to finish off the contest at
midnight Sat.   The second day is always a grind in this one, but he put
another 100+ Q's in the log.

CU in the ARRL DX as SOAB from my QTH.

73 - Guy, N7ZG