[3830] BARTG Sprint W7WHY Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:05:08 EST 2008

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY+PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OR

   80:   39   39
   40:   31   31
   20:  139  139
-----------------
Total:  209  209  Mults = 33  Total Score = 34,485

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Lots of activity but this was another NAQP type contest here as not much DX
worked in the PNW.  Missed the EU opening Saturday morning (if there was one)
watching my grandson play basketball in a tournament.  Was hoping that we would
have some propagation for this one.

Lots and lots of new callsigns in the RTTY contests.  Shows that it is a pretty
popular mode to play in.  The majority are doing it right and saw some pretty
good numbers for some newcomers.  This can only be good for RTTY contesting.
HOpe it keeps it up.  Can only imagine what the participation is going to be
like when the spots come back :-)  73 and thanks for the Q's.

Log will be going to LOTW.
Tom W7WHY

TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~ 300 watts
FT-840