[3830] CQ160 CW W4IX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:24:49 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 843  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 41  Total Score = 235,396

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Tuff going with low power and a inv. L @ 40 feet, spent alot of time repeating
info for europeans, also hard to find a new run freq after leaving one for
S&Ping...had a blast anyway. Had TA3D and RU1A on the same freq. saturday nite,
called TA3D, hrd someone come back, it was RU1A, a dupe as I had worked him
earlier, never did get the TA, OH WELL!! one day I will have computer keying
and even a radio with separate rcv input for the beverage(s) so i can free up
my hands some from all the manual switching. 73's and thanks fer the
Q's....John