[3830] CQ160 CW KU8E Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 19:46:44 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 684  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 40  Total Score = 179,211

Club: SEDXC

Comments:

Icom 756PRO , AL811H - 500 watts , Inverted L with four 130ft radials

Just put my 160 meter Inverted L back up this week. Just had two 130 ft radials
up at the start but added two more on Saturday. Condx were good to EU on both
nights although they were probably better on Saturday. I screwed up when I
laid down for a short catnap(?) around 0530Z on Sunday morning and didn't wake
up until after sunrise. That caused me to miss the end of the EU opening (darn
!!) Both KH6's I worked - KH6LC and KH6AT were very strong here in GA.
Probably the loudest I have ever heard KH6 on 160. Most interesting QSO was
working CM3GW at 1312Z when it was daylight at both of our locations.

73, Jeff KU8E

Multiplers :

NA - C6,CO,FM,KP2,V3,VP9,XE

SA - CE,CX,HK,P4

AF - CN,CT3,EA8

EU- 4O,9A,CT,CU,DL,EA,EI,GM,HA,I,LA,LX,OH,OK,OM,ON,PA,S5,SM,SP,SV,T9,
    UA,UA2,UR

Missed - ND,MT,LB,MB,NB,NF,NU,NWT,SK,YT