[3830] CQ160 CW K4WW Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 20:08:54 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW + PACKET
Station: K4WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KY

Total:  QSOs = 538  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 91,910

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

By far my best effort. My fitst goal was to exceed last years effort. That was
accomplished at 0132, Saturday night. The next goal was 500 contacts. That was
accomplished at 2220, Sunday afternoon. I would have liked to have made 100K
points, but that was not to be. More time in the chair, and the space for a
good receive antenna,  would have "done the trick"! I'm not accustomed to being
called, by DX stations, on 160, so it was quite a pleasant surprise being called
by SP, PA, DL, EI, CT9, CU2, and CU8. Last contact was with 9A2AA, which was
also the last multiplier. Thanks to all for the contacts, and I can honestly
say: "with few exceptions, the courtesy, while remaining competitive, very
closely resembles RTTY operators"!