[3830] CQ160 CW WQ2N Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 21:10:39 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WQ2N
Operator(s): WQ2N
Station: WQ2N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ

Total:  QSOs = 90  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 2  Total Score = 6,390

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I got A new one, XE1RCS. Almost had KH6LC, but a station jumped right on top of
him. I could not stay up at the times it was best for EU. I decided to finally
get on late sunday night and work some. I got on around 6:30ish and worked 66
in 30 minutes till the end of the test. I did sped of the pace once I got
spotted and it was fun. Would have liked to get on more, but I was exhausted
from exams this past week. It was fun with the live scores (which I recommend)
and seeing how everybody was doing. Congrats to WE3C and W2GD for outstanding
scores and everyone else who participated. Looks like next contest is the ARRL
DX CW, which will be lots of fun as I have no school the Friday before and the
Monday after so can put a full effort in hopefully.

73's Paul