[3830] BARTG Sprint W7LD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 27 22:18:20 EST 2008

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: W7LD
Operator(s): W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

   80:  105   0
   40:  131   1
   20:  275   5
   15:    1   0
   10:    0   0
-----------------
Total:  512   6  Mults = 50  Total Score = 153,000

Used writelog.  Great contest.  I worked Phil, GU0SUP for the first time. I
have
usually printed him in years past but never have been able to reach him. Lots
of stations called about 100 hz off frequency??  RIT got a workout.  One guy
had no shift and called repeatedly creating a lot of QRM.  Another anounced he
operating a "Winter Field Day" and he requested my local Temperature? The
score
I listed was calculated by Writelog. Thanks for a great weekend.
de
W7LD / JACK / "LUCKY-DOG"