[3830] BARTG Sprint ZC4LI SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 04:35:10 EST 2008

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:    0    0
   40:  108  108
   20:  283  283
   15:   12   12
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  403  403  Mults = 59  Total Score = 118,885

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Rig:-      IC-756 PRO3
Software:- WF1B  5.02

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I had to pack it in after 8 hours as I was suffering
from the flu bug and not feeling too well.
Condx on the open bands appeared to be a bit flat but
maybe my throbbing headache was a contributing factor
in that.
Best hour was 84.

Gripes.
Only one, and that is for my next door neighbour for passing
on the flu bug to me, guess it was my fault as I should have
sprayed her with disinfectant before allowing her into the
house !!!!

73 and hope to cu in the Mex this weekend all being well.  Steve.

Pity that this contest clashes with the CQWW160.