[3830] CQ160 CW VE2DWA(LU7DW) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 10:35:40 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE2DWA
Operator(s): LU7DW
Station: VE2DWA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Aylmer - QC
Operating Time (hrs): <4

Total:  QSOs = 126  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 6  Total Score = 25,578

All reports sent were 599 QC, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
Kenwood TS-930
Horizontal vee (center @ 8 feet and far ends lying on the snow)

Comments,

I'm was planning operate all the weekend with my buddies @ VE2OJ, but last
moment changes, keep me at home on Friday night, btw Friday evening instead the
temperature of -27 C, I went outside and I've installed a very low horizontal
vee and have some fun before my trip to the montain.  The band was amazing.
I couldn't believe working EU with my small setup and having a QSO with George
N3GJ my band-mate @ K3LR was great also.

I want to THANKS to VE3EJ and K3LR, without their help and generosity I won't
be in the air from home.

I can't wait for CQ 160 SSB.. I'm planning to be as VE3AP from VE3RM again..

See you in ARRL DX CW, I'll be SO 160 meter again.

73, Claudio VE2DWA-VE3AP-LU7DW