[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 11:42:07 EST 2008

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): K4VV, WR3Z, AI3M, W3BTX, W3SF, W3YOZ
Station: W3SO

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: WPA-FN00
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  864   192  Total Score = 216,768

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The rates were slow during the first football game but during half time we had
QSOs and they resulted in passes. Where were the end-of-contest QSOS? We only
had two QSOs in the last hour.

Thanks to W4XP for the loan of a 222MHz amp.

The rover activity was down but given the gas prices and that this was the
January contest we understand. However, we do appreciate the time and effort
the rovers put into the contests. It is nice to be called by a rover and then
pass them thru the bands.

For the Wopsononock Mountaintop Operators,
Ed, K3IXD