[3830] CQ160 CW W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 17:12:21 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

Total:  QSOs = 773  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 10  Total Score = 114,112

Excellent North America conditions on Friday night .. started late and missed
some good rate I suspect. Saturday night was hard work with many very light
signals and lots of repeats. Limited DX as always from Kansas, but for an hour
on Friday evening, I could hear both sides (just barely) of all the fun the
east coast stations were having.

Overall, worked all states but AK (and DC).  Worked BC AB SK ON QC PEI in
Canada, and OM XE KH6 DL C6 KP2 CT CE CU ZF as DX. Also worked one /MM in
Region 3.

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh