[3830] CQ160 CW W5MX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 18:54:37 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY

Total:  QSOs = 1351  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 62  Total Score = 520,920

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My first contest using a second radio. Sure helps with mults and SP. Will need
some more practice to get proficient.
Put up an 1100' beverage for ene-wsw Friday after returning home from business
trip in Illinois. Sure helped a lot on rx most of the time. Sometimes the tx
loops worked better, varied.
Great contest, lotsa fun. I hear reports from East coast it was great Friday
night not so good Sat, opposite for West coast... It was kind of the middle
here. Good condx both nights, but not the best I have ever heard although it
certainly ranked up there.
Thanks to all for the Q's.
73's
Bryan W5MX