[3830] CQ160 CW VE7SL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 28 19:45:17 EST 2008

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE7SL
Operator(s): VE7SL
Station: VE7SL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mayne Island, B.C.

Total:  QSOs = 228  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 4  Total Score = 58,158

As in the Stew Perry, conditions were 'interesting'once again. My second
contact, shortly after the official start, was N2YB in NY. Several other
easteners made it into the log before local sunset...most unusual for the west
coast! Several Europeans were heard on Friday night but unfortunately none were
able to hear my low power. As in the SP, the east coast was much louder than the
midwest, which is always nice to hear. I had a ton of fun and still managed to
hit the sack by 2300 both nights.

"Best ears/worst ears" : VY2ZM/N4BP

Steve / VE7SL